Πληροφορίες

Πέμπτη 21 Οκτωβρίου 2021

° My Darkness Is My Light

 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

° My Darkness Is My Light

 

There Is No Self-Evolution When You Are Not the True Self,

&

There is no Stagnation or Blocking, When you are the True Self.

 

° It 's Easy, It' s Hard,

It is not Easy, it is not Difficult.

 

Self-Love is a Choice,

Choice is Freedom,

Freedom is Love,

Love Attracts & Creates Freedom,

Freedom is the Energy of Love that Creates Bright Moments, In the Darkness of the Mind.

 

Being the True Self in the Here & Now, is a Choice, That Attracts & At the Same Time Creates The Relevant Scenarios, & Parallel Universes, Dimensions, in the Here & Now.

 

° Not Easy, Not Difficult,

It's Easy, It's Difficult.

 

"If I Can Be Free from the Mind,

Then I Already Passed the Gate & I Walk Consciously With the Subconscious.

Then it is Easy to Change Dimension Whenever I Want.

&

If I'm Afraid & Not Freeing Mind,

Then in the Dimension of Fear_Pain that My Mind Defines Me to Exist, I will Think I Live"

 

° Love is not a Simple Word,

If I do not Love Me,

Then Where I Go..

 

To Love My Shadow,

Otherwise

I will Always Look at the Light & I Will Complain that it Blinds Me.

 

...And that's how it is

 

Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher

© Greece 16/10/2021

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου