Πληροφορίες

Δευτέρα 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

~ Fear is Power, Fear is Weakness












~ Fear is Power, 

Fear is Weakness



When I'm scared, and I go back without thinking,
then Fear can save me,
and then Fear can deprive me of everything I dreamed of..

When I'm scared, and just slowing down,
then i have time to think where i am going..

“Fear offers Knowledge,
Fear can make me
Semi-finished »

* Fear is a Tool.
When I use it for my benefit then I grow up,
I balance between Power and Love,
between Must and All I Need.

Fear comes to teach me, it is my Master,
It's not coming to fill me with toxins ..

If I don't learn from the mistake I made yesterday,
Then what does life mean,
How can I live without learning about myself?
How Do I Know Myself Unless I See Him Being Born Again of the Fears I Overcome..

Fear is a Guide, it is a Master,
Fear is bound, it is jealous..
And I am the Who,
At the time the Master rings the bell to hang on the desk.

* How to Make Fear Power,
when I choose to turn my face elsewhere.?

* How Can I Not Strengthen,
when I choose to look at My Fear in the eyes.?

Fear is Power,
Fear is Weakness..

And I finally,
Who am I ?
Where am I,
When am I,
Where I want to go..

"Who Is My Fear,
I Am My Fear»

And the Danger
opposite to look me in the eyes..

* So to fight with me,
and with the Danger sitting across from me.?
Opposite me is not enough,
I have to fight with myself as well
of the opposite.?

* If I defeat myself,
Then maybe I stop threatening
from you
where are you sitting against me?

Fear is Power,
Fear is Weakness,
I,
Who Do I Want To Be.?

«Think about what you want,
Not what you don't want»

We are only our Options and nothing else.


…And that's how it is


Ioannis Charalampidis 
Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher © Greece 4/2/2020


































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου