Πληροφορίες

Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

° Heaven & Earth I am, Why I Want to Be Ashes














° Heaven & Earth I am, Why I Want to Be Ashes


When Man & Woman Find Peace Between Them,
When the Female & the Male Find the Balanced Truths Within Them,
When Man & Woman Stop Trying to Hide Inside, & Just Join their Forces..
° Then No War & No Poison will Look at this Earth again.

"You See War & Virus,
I See Crippled People Leading to Destruction, Who Chose to Create to Heal the Corrupted Self,
The People Who Burned Totally from Their Profane Self"

° Cause & Effect

There is No Smoke Without Fire,
There Is Not A Day Without Her Night.
There is No Beautiful Woman, Without the Dream That Beautifies Her.
There is No Warrior, Without the War that will Awaken him.

"If I Burn, I will Burn You, Before I Erase.
If You Shine, Then I Will Shine, Before I Burn"

There is no One without the Other,
As there is no Heaven Without His Earth.
° But there are people Who Go to Existence Without the Love that nailed them to the Earth to Find their Wings..

"When I Find Peace In Me, Then I Love With You,
& When I'm Afraid With Me, Then I'm Fighting You"

Can you Imagine the Smoke knowing Which Fire Would Make it Great,
Imagine if the Fire Knew How Much Smoke it Would Emit..
Then you will See:
"Man & Woman Will Be One, & War will Die Unemployed"

° What, You do not Believe in Fairy Tales you say,
Then, What Are You Doing Here, To The Fairytale Gods on Earth.?
Dream In a Dream We Are
Instead of Fighting to Be, Better to Love to Live.

° You know
You do not Need Much, Not even a Little,
Only Intention Need.
"Do not think,
Just Take a Step Out of the Matrix of a Fake Reality"

...And that's how it is

Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher
© Greece 9/28/2021







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου