Πληροφορίες

Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

° I Think of Me, & I See Me, Who Thinks of Me

 


° I Think of Me, & I See Me, Who Thinks of Me


I Observe the Observer for Half a Moment,

Or Maybe,
I find out for Half a Moment How Someone Observes Me..
If I am not the One Looking to Observe Me,
Then Who is the One who Looks at me so Persistently..

° If I Think, & If I Know That Now I Thought,
Then Why I Do Not Recognize The Person Who Looks At Me With Wonder..
Hm.. I may not have Woken up Yet.
Should I Sleep Again,
or Should I Wake Up Properly..
Does the Dream Awaken in the Awakened Mind,
Or maybe the Mind Woke Up In A Dream That Is Still Traveling..
I know, I know, I Become My Dream I,
& I Travel Free, To His I Am Mine.
Then, I Just Understand..
Even Dreams Learned To Think, Before They Dream, & Where to Travel..
I Am the One Who Observes Me
I am the Self Who Observes Me
I Am He, & I Am the Self
I am the Self
I am
I.
…And that's how it is

Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher
© Greece 4/7/2021




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου