Πληροφορίες

Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

* The Path of Choice It Leads to the Awareness of Faith

 

* The Path of Choice It Leads to the Awareness of Faith


"Which Self I Choose to Be"

Man has Many Personalities, & the one Who Will Appear & Will Remain Fixed as a Character, It Depends on the Inner Work that the Person Will Do.
Nothing & Nobody Same Among Others, & Pain Sometimes Acts as a Balm to the Person,
"The Person Does not Necessarily Have to Be Aware of What is Happening to Him"

It is Unfair & for Us & for Others, to Stop Believing in a Substantial Change.
While, At the same time, the Lack of Faith, is a Conscious Blocking from Us to Us, in Personal Evolution.
"If I Stop Believing in the Power of Change for You, At that time I Already Stopped Believing that I Could Change Something in Myself"

"As I Am Within, What Belief in Myself Defined as a Path, or as a Fact, This I Choose to Seek to Find & Others Around Me.
When I am Relaxed & Free, Then Nobody Owes Me"
Think.
It Will Be Good to Make Dreams & Wishes, to Build a Fear Free, Collective Energy Spectrum in Heaven, That Can Affect the Collective Unconscious & Destiny, "Without Doing Anything Conscious"

* Experience Is Discovered Every Moment,
& If He Remains the Same While the Person Moves Into Life, Then the Person Himself is Trapped in Some Emotional State That Forces Him to Live Only in Some Toxic Moment in the Past.
Experience means:
"I am Constantly Evolving Through the Experiences I Experience"
Does not mean:
"I Stay Down Because I Was In Pain"

To Believe & In You, Since I Already Believe In Me.
"You Love Each Other" to Move Together,
Through The Experiences That Create Personal Experience On The Path Of Faith & Choice.

* Only Then Experience Unity & Transfiguration.

…And that's how it is


Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher
® Greece 11/9/2021






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου