Πληροφορίες

Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

° We Woke Up, Or Not Yet

 













° We Woke Up, Or Not Yet


Do you know What it means, Tragic?

"To i Need Help Somewhere,
The Universe Responds to Me & Sends Me Help Through Someone Else..
& I, Instead of Accepting the Universal Synchronicity that unfolds Before Me & Under My Steps,
To Choose to Overtake the Essence, the Message, for example, & to Judge You, Who Just Convey a Message For Me"

Have you ever heard the Expression:
"Do not Judge the Messenger, When You Do Not Like the Message"
If You Heard This Expression & Another Time, Then Imagine This Scenario:
"Someone Gave You A Donkey To Save A Lot Of Walking,
But You Were Looking At The Donkey In The Mouth,
& You Were Looking To Find Out If The Donkey Has Nice Teeth"

° We are talking About Forced & Inevitable Evolution of All Humaity,
We are talking About Helping One Another,
& Finally, Once We Find Someone Who Really Makes a Move & Helps Essentially, 
Then We Stick & A Big Sign: "You Are Selfish"

° I Believe in Love, & Love I mean the following:
"I Believe in Every Energy It Creates"
This is Love,
This is What the Word Love means.

° When I Create Something, Anything:
"Then I Love Me, The Moment I Create Something"

When I Destroy Something, Anything:
"Then the Destructive Energy Within Me, Has Already Caused Greater Damage to Me Who I Choose to Create, Than When I Externalize It"

° When I Ask to Receive Something, & Instead of Gratifying That I Received, I Begin to Judge the Messenger..
Then What Am I..?
"Spiritual Awake, Or Does My Veil Still Define Me"

"Food for Thought, for as long as We Have a Free Mind"

...And that's how it is


Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher
© Greece 15/9/2021













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου