Πληροφορίες

Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

° Patience, Faith & Synchronicity



° Patience, Faith & Synchronicity


Do you know what Power Patience & Faith have..
Imagine a Scenario That Benefits All Patients,
With you of course.

Hold on to Imagination & Intent the Same Scenario for 11 days.

Watered Daily with the Same Enthusiastic Feelings & Faith You Had When You Started,
& Now you are just Waiting for the Scenario to Take Shape..

° If you Ask me & What Will I Become..
LOL.. If the Implementation Works..
Look..
I Have Not Been A Billionaire Yet, But I Definitely Won Every Time
Where I Looked With Faith.

"Where we Look, There we Go.
Where Do We Look, When Do We Go?”

° Find the Line That Leads the Actions That Connect the Events,
& Follow With Faith the Voice of the Line.

“Ask the Path How to Walk It,
& The Path will Be Revealed to You, If You Truly Believe it.
The Teacher Appears, When the Student Wakes Up,
The Book, however, Never Opens Alone.."


You know,
"The Best Teachers, Born In White Pages"
The Experience of Synchronicity I Seek to Trust,
Not the Voice of my Mind.

This is the Only Way they Fly & the Birds,
When They Spread Their Wings,
Without Thinking About it..

…And that's how it is

Ioannis Charalampidis ~ Kundalini_Reiki Master Teacher
© Greece 21/9/2021







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου